Friday, April 4, 2008

Images of Voodoo Rig's synoptic view

Hello everyone!

Well it's kinda late and I have to get up early tomorrow morning so I won't write endlessly as usual! heheh!

Here are the final images of mista Q-Tip for the synoptic view! (If there are any animators reading out there, know that it is of much interest to them! heheh! :P)

Main Panel:



Hands Panel:



Stretch Panel:



Mini-Synoptic Panel:



Extra Tools Panel:



example of Main Panel with "mouse-over" event triggered (buttons become highlighted):



Sleepy MatDuf slowly creeping to his bed...

1 comment:

Adam Goldstein said...

Freeeeaky awesome art for a synoptic of your rig!

Seriously, this is so fitting the style of the project, go Q go! Gnarly. Can't wait to show it to Odree. She is currently in New York stocking up her tattoo side business scam, but she will be expecting a certain rigged character soon so she can start playing around with it...I hope Stephanie has not broken the rig completely yet!