Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guitarist + Instruments official design

Hey everyone! Just a quick update!

Magdalena has decided to give a bit more of her time to the project! She is currently working on the guitarist! (Adam, I know you wanted to model this guy but you took the wizard which Magdalena would also have liked to do so... I guess you two are even now! :P)

Also, I've spoken with mr Q. about doing some more detailed designs for the instruments. Now I'm not 100% sure if it will get done or not but what we've talked about is to make a clear concept for the guitar, the bass and also try to figure out something for the tuba-strapped-to-the-drummer thing. Galit, if you're reading this and are also working on the tuba, I'm also looking forward to see what you could have in mind!

And Yanir, so far, I think we're on the right track for the drumset so I told Q not the bother at the moment but if we get lost somewhere along the way, I'll try to get some drawings done. Like I said, so far so good! Keep up the good work! :)

Have a nice week everyone!

MatDuf

No comments: