Sunday, March 30, 2008

Drummer wip


Hey everyone - good work! Galit and Yanir you are doing great, but what about the Canadian side of things? All we offered in the past month or so was promises of a "voodoo rig" that does some technical thingy, and so here is the first peek at the drummer. The body is undergoing major pulling and pushing of points, but the face is getting there. Enjoy! After I finish him next on my list is the magician and his cane :) Have a great week!

6 comments:

Yanir Kleiman said...

cool model!
I find it kind of... disturbing, I guess, that his teeth seems to touch his eyes in the front view - maybe they should be just a little bit smaller to leave a seam of skin between the eyeballs and the teeth.

Unless of course this was meant to be disturbing...

I see you've made a project logo out of the cane, very cool :)

Adam Goldstein said...

Yeah it bothered me too...everyone that knows me knows I have a serious eye issue - I could never put on contact lenses...so anyway yup they are big but that is the character design - if he winks a bit to look like in the design the eyes won't touch the teeth...but we can always shrink the teeth down just a wee bit.
However rendering with proper lights and shadows may increase the seperation. Glad you like the rest!

Adam Goldstein said...

EDIT: Ok, took another look at the reference and you're right I will shrink the teeth!!! Oopsa :)

MatDuf said...

Good observation Yanir! And it's back to the drawing board for you Adam! hehehe! :P

I already gave Adam too much praises for his model so I'll abstain myself here! :)

But I just want to add that I love the idea for the logo!!! It suits really really well and it's quite esthetic!

Nice work Adam! Speak to you soon!

shoze said...

nice catch there Yanir.
but other than than that its looking good, Adam.
i just love his little ears and nose :)

oh, and the logo idea is great! hehe.

MatDuf said...

Oh!! You're right Yanir! I had totally forgotten about that!

Well forget what I said about the cane! heheh!

I'll speak with Adam to see what the next thing up for grabs is going to be! :)