Answering the question for Galit.
To be honnest, since I do not plan on making a gazillion other projects with these characters, I did not spend a lot of time figuring out where they were coming from and such other character building information. So I will just go with my gut feeling and what I see when think about them.
Little girl:
She is just a lonely little girl taking a stroll in the forrest as usual. I often picture her picking up or smelling flowers as the story begins just before she notices the jack-in-the-box. She is shy and definitely not the most courageous little girl in the world! She knows the forrest pretty well and that's why she finds the courage to go investigate a bit around the box.
The magician:
The magician is an erratic and atemporal character. The way I see him, he just lives in his box kind of like the genie in Aladdin does except that he is not "stuck" in his box. He just comes out whenever pleases him. He moves around from one spot to another hoping to fall on the path of an unsuspecting anyone with whom he will be able to have a night filled with fun, magic and dancing which is what he basically lives for.
The band:
The band is a magical creation of the magician so they do not really have a back story of sort. They have never existed before and will never exist ever again unless the magician creates these exact same characters again. They are zombified creatures. It would be fun to see pieces of them fall down once in a while without it being gory or anything. Their instruments are also in really bad shape and are actually built from bits and pieces of anything. They can have nails planted in them or tape jobs here and there. Strings will be breaking on the bass (which is actually a modified shovel in the current design) and guitar... I guess you get the picture! :)
So that's about all I can say on the characters for now. I hope it helps you figuring them out a bit! If you need to have more information on the characters, let me know and I will try to put more energy in defining them further.
Have a good week everyone!
MatDuf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have a question you rigging machine...do the models have to be symetrical? I'm on the drummer and am going to zbrush him a bit and wanted to know if I'm allowed asymetry or your rig is too transvestite to allow that.
Adam
(yes it's me I forgot the password ok?)
(Really! Otherwise how would I know you finished the rig)
Hehehe! Yes you can do asymetrical characters!
My rig indeed has a function to mirror left side on the right side while you are building the rig but you don't have to use it if you don't need it! :)
Come on Go Go Go!!! Get that model done!!! heheh!
Post a Comment