
im back!
not sure if its still relevant since Q did a nice job with these, but here is my take on the tuba.
i probably wont be able to post much these next few weeks since my family is also moving to a new apartment so im a bit busy, but im still interested in helping out (concept-arting is fun!) so dont worry, im still around :)
laterz.
Galit
1 comment:
Hey there Galit! It's really nice to see some of your stuff again! As usual, your concept is amazing! :D I really like it! I think that a little cross in between Q's design and yours is going to be great!! I love the way it wraps around him! Somehow, it gives it a "real instrument" feel!
As we've all noticed in the past weeks, everyone is pretty busy these days! Summertime is bound to be less productive so I don't worry too much! Take your time and, as you know, you're always welcome on the project! :)
MatDuf
Post a Comment