Friday, June 6, 2008

News... or what's happening anyway!

So things seem pretty calm these days. I try to find some time to fix the remaining bugs in the voodoo rig but I'm still awefully busy with the new house! I think completion is pretty close by! Just need to find a bit of time to work on it!

As for everything else, Brad Waddingham (modeller, UDA) told me that he was willing to work on the bassist sometime soon! So we'll see how this goes!

Katrina Tung told me that she had done something for the color testing of the characters but I have yet to see it. She's supposed to send it to me sometime next week.

Finally, Alexandre Gagné has started working on the trees for the forest! Things are going along great and we are slowly but surely moving towards something very interesting with lots of style!

On the other hand, well Magdalena is working on some models for Siggraph (I hope I have the right to say this...) and does not have any more time to work on the guitarist.

Adam is quite skillfully avoiding any questions about how well is character modelling moving along (hahah! Just kidding buddy! :P I know everyone is busy, don't worry!)

Gallit is apparently still on a break... I heard bits and pieces about what happened... Take care of yourself and I'll be happy to work with you again when (if) you feel like it anytime soon! :)

Finally, Yanir is... hmmm... well hmmm As far as I'm conserned, Yanir basically just disappeared so aaaa.... well... Good luck! ... I guess...!?!?!!

These are the wonders of budget-less projects! heheh! :)

Take care everyone! MatDuf

No comments: