Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm still here

Hey, sorry for disappearing - I've been quite busy lately, moving to Vancouver in about a week :)

Anyway, here's another piece for the drum set - I hope it's realistic enough in terms of the style you are looking for and the level of details. I don't expect a full close up on this specific drum so I don't think we need more details.

Maybe I'll have time for another piece or two for this drum set,
but very shortly I will be moving and have no time at all (VFS...),
so this will be more or less the last thing I will contribute to this project...

I hope I've helped, and that you get to finish it after all :)
I will surely keep an eye on this blog to see what's new.

Good luck everybody!

P.S. Since Adam is kind of absent these days, you need to tell me who to send the scene files to...



2 comments:

MatDuf said...

Hey there Yanir! Good to read you! :)

Thanks for your contributions! They are very appreciated!

As you requested, here's a temporary e-mail at which you can send the models. I will check it in the coming days to make sure your e-mail doesn't end up in the junk folder!

mat.duf@gmail.com

I wish you good luck on your upcoming adventures and I hope that we'll get to meet in a not so distant future! (which may not be as far fetched as it first seems!)

Thanks a lot and take care!

MatDuf

shoze said...

hey there. just adding my voice to the head count.

my so-called "artistic break" would've ended weeks ago, but my computer is refusing to get itself fixed.

hopefully it'll be back from the lab by next week and i will be able to join the transatlantic effort again.

p.s.
good luck in canada Yanir! make us proud :)