Monday, July 28, 2008

Latest news!

Hey everyone! It's summertime, everyone's busy and this place has become more like a production diary than an actual Peephole HQ!

As Dave Mustaine said many years ago: So far, so good... So what??? heheh

Well amidst the moving, the painting, the many beers on Montreal's oh so nice terrasses and the many personnal issues I've been dealing with these past few weeks or so, I have finaly been able to put the final touches to the Voodoo Rig!

All the features that I wanted it to have are now 100% implemented and after quite a few hours spent at trying to break it, it seems like it is now robust enough to be used in production!! Stéphanie Desforges has completed her Animation Mentor demo with it and she has nothing but good things to say about it (even though she used a Beta version for her demos).

So in the coming weeks, I will ask Stéphanie to rig one of her characters with the final build and will also rig a character for Odrée Veillette's personnal project (The lovely redhead called Adam) and give a final shot of rig torturing to the Voodoo Rig for quality insurance.

And after that, the little girl modeled by Magdalena will finally get rigged as well!

I truly can't wait to do my first test animation with the cute little thing!!

Hope everything is well for you all and give me a sign once you're ready take on a few other Peephole related tasks!

Cheers!

MatDuf

1 comment:

Magdalena said...

great to see things are moving forward on this project :) Keep it up!