Sunday, February 17, 2008

What I forgot!

Hi again! It feels good to know that I have at least one reader! heheh! Nice to meet you Yanir!

First of all, a few things I forgot yesterday... I want to post all the drawings that were done on the project so that everybody sees what process we went through while designing the characters. I will do so as soon as Adam shows me how to post an image in here. I will also upload a hi-rez version of the leika (doesn't change anything all that much but more quality is always good!).

So Yanir has picked his first assignment and wants to work on the jack in the box so we'll "lock" this one for now! The project will be working on a 1st come, first served basis unless we have specific requests as to who should be working on this or that. Like Yanir said, it would probably be better to avoid having 2 artist working on the same thing at once.

So everything else is still up for grabs!

Speak to you soon!

MatDuf

No comments: